Category List

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I want my husband in something like this with khakis or dress pants for my sister's wedding. Holy moly... I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off him. Time to go shopping.

mens fashion style
mens fashion style

Download whole gallery
On the Street……Summer Denim, Milan
On the Street……Summer Denim, Milan

Download whole gallery
Mens fashion
Mens fashion

Download whole gallery
I want my husband in something like this with khakis or dress pants for my sister's wedding. Holy moly... I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off him. Time to go shopping.
I want my husband in something like this with khakis or dress pants for my sister's wedding.  Holy moly... I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off him.  Time to go shopping.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment